The Britax Parkway 2 has a cutting-edge style booster seat which makes use of a reduced side modern technology to keep your child secure and safe throughout car trips. It uses True Side Impact Protection and also SecureGuard anti-submarining innovation these attributes are incorporated to spread accident forces as well as reduce any injury to your child throughout a collision.
The Parkway is designed for youngsters in between 40 to 120 pounds, it’s slim design allows you to fit 3 seats comfortably in most vehicles — perfect for a number of today’s small to mid-sized automobiles.
Attributes of the Parkway Slide Guard Booster
- Booster Childs height and weight: 38 ″– 63 ″ inches and between 40 — 120 pounds.
- Seated shoulder elevation with back-rest: 21-inches.
- True Side Impact Protection absorbs and disperses collision pressures, guards from car breach, maintains the head, neck as well as back straightened.
- Slide guard collaborates with the car security belt to stop the child from moving under the lap-belt.
- Greater forward-facing booster capability enables older children to continue to be in a belt-positioned booster up to 120 pounds.
The seat system is made from soft, resilient products. The booster cover can be conveniently removed from the covering for cleaning and is also available in a range of colors and patterns consisting of Gridline and also Knight. The seat comes with an extensive user manual along with a one year Britax minimal guarantee.
This is what one mother had to say:
We purchased the Parkway for my 4-year old. He was happy to leave his “child seat” and also move right into a “big-boy seat!” He is 44 pounds and 43 inches high and this design fits him flawlessly. The covering component is perfectly cushioned in contrast to several of the less expensive ones and as a result of the form of the back-rest, he can relax his head if he is tired. The shoulder belt overviews are very easy to make use of and also we such as the … (Anne.M.N)