The Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 baby car seat features a slim design, saving space while allowing the seat to grow with your child. It can hold up to 100 pounds of child weight and the 3 different modes enable you to adjust the seat as your child grows so that it grows with them.
Parents who purchase baby car seats have a common complaint – it takes too much time to install. The Graco Slim Fit car seat addresses this with the help of the push-button InRight™ LATCH which secures the seat in your car in a second with an audible click to indicate the installation.
This baby car seat prioritises your child’s comfort and safety. It is engineered with Graco ProtectPlus, a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to ensure your child’s safety. It can protect your little one in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes. The car seat has also been tested as per Graco’s RollSafe™ testing standard which is based on the European rollover testing procedure.
The distinctive feature of the Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 baby car seat is its slim design which helps you save precious space in your backseat. It has unique, rotating cup holders which can roll away to make your seat 10% slimmer. This space-saving design makes the seat a favorite among parents.
Offering comfort and a sleek design, the Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 baby car seat is available in 5 neutral shades for you to choose from. The covers are removable and can be machine washed as per the instructions on the supplier’s website.
Product Weight – 19.47 pounds
Product Height – 25.5 in
Product Width – 19.9 in
Weight – 5.0 – 40.0 pounds
Height – Head must be at least 1’’ below the handle
Weight – 22.0 – 65.0 pounds
Height – up to 49.0 in
High Back Booster
Weight – 40.0 – 100.0 pounds
Height – 43.0 – 57.0 in
- Grows with your child. 3 Modes of Use – Rear Facing Harness, Forward Facing Harness, and Highback Booster
- Dual integrated cup holders that rotate away to make the seat 10% slimmer.
- 4-position recline to keep your child comfy at all times.
- Push-button InRight™ LATCH for easy and secure installation.
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System enables both the headrest and harness to adjust together.
- 10-Positions adjustable headrest
- Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to keep your child safe in any frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Easy-to-read Level Indicator.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam to manage impacts effectively.
- Steel-reinforced frame for strength and durability guarantees 10 years of usage.
What Parents Liked
- Saves up precious space. A blessing for small cars.
- Quick and easy installation
- Great recline positions.
- Easily adjustable.
- Very comfortable – the kids love it.
- The seat cover can be easily removed for washing.
What Parents Didn’t Like
- Safety latch is short.
- Easy for a toddler to unbuckle the harness clip.
- When the headrest is fully extended, backing the car is difficult as it obstructs the view from the backside mirror.
The Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 is one of Graco’s most popular products. It received exceptional ratings of 4.7/5 on the Graco website and 4.9/5 on Amazon. Parents have repeatedly expressed their satisfaction with the slim design and space-saving feature. “The slim fit fits perfectly in my newer Ford Explorer with split seats. My other children can get in and move around it to get to the 3rd-row seats with no issues,” a grateful parent wrote. This allows parents to fit multiple baby car seats in the back comfortably.
Parents also love how easy to install and adjust the Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 is, helping them save up on a lot of time. According to customers, the seat is also reasonably priced and the features offered make it a bang for your buck.
A common drawback that several parents complained about is the length of the latch. Parents expressed that the latches on the seat were rather short making it difficult to connect them to the latches on the car. Some customers have also expressed their dissatisfaction concerning the harness being easy to unclasp toddlers.
The Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 comes with its share of advantages and some critical drawbacks as well. Most customers, however, have indicated their satisfaction with it and if you’re looking for a sturdy yet comfortable baby car seat that will last you for up to a decade then this is your best bet.
If you’re still unsure about the Graco Slim Fit 3-in-1 and want to explore your options then consider some Graco alternatives like the Graco 4ever DLX car seat. It comes with 4 modes and great functionality. Go through our comprehensive review to learn more about this convertible car seat.
Another great alternative is the Evenflow Gold Revolve 360 rotating seat which helps you get your child in and out of the car with ease. Learn more about it by reading our review of the chair.